Live Russian lessons online
Our Russian online courses have the same lesson content and teachers as our residential classes in any of the Liden & Denz Russian language centres, because they are conducted in exactly the same way. Enjoying our Russian lessons online means that you see, hear and speak with your teacher as you would be in the same room. You will write and type grammar lessons with your teachers all from your home or workplace. What you need is a computer with a microphone, a camera and an internet connection. That is all!
There are three exciting ways to use our online classrooms:
- If you can’t travel to one of our centres, we can come to your home or workplace. Learn live, with the same teacher in an online classroom.
- Begin your classes online before start your course in St.Petersburg or Moscow to make the most of the full immersion experience.
- Continue your classes online when you return home with the same teachers to make the most of your Russian skills at home.
We are using Adobe Connect, the most advanced technology available for distance learning. Check here if you want to learn more about the Adobe Connect Interface.
Adobe Connect is compatible with mobile and handheld devices. Downloading the free Adobe Connect Mobile app will give you a cyrillic keyboard on screen, which will be handy for some of the exercises.
Before you commit buying one of our course packages, we invite you to book one free trial lesson so that you can see for yourself how the system works. Once you have used your lesson, you can buy additional lessons by credit card for as little as EUR 24 per lesson (50 minutes). Your private language teacher will be one of our experienced residential teachers, using the same teaching methods as in a real classroom.
Signing up is easy. Follow the link below and do the following:
- Determine your time-zone (choose from list)
- Register or log in if already registered
- Book your free trial lesson clicking on one of the available slots or buy and book more lessons (single lesson, package of 10 lessons or package of 25 lessons)
- Follow instructions in the confirmation email
- Log in on the day and at the time your lesson starts (following the link provided by email).
Confused? For your convenience, we have added this online tutorial:
Please also check our online courses FAQ.
To book a lesson please contact: email@example.com