Assistant / administrator in theatre: St.Petersburg
13 May, 2012
As part of a busy and professional team, you will assist the theater management team by providing administration and project tracking support during an international theater festival in September-October 2010.
- Assist with on-going administrative duties of the festival office,
- Provide information and hospitality services for the theater troupes from different countries,
- Communicate with festival Coordinator about artist’s problems/challenges , translation
- Provide organizational assistance to the theater staff attached to the Festival.
- General requirements: English, French, Polish or Hebrew native speaker, interest in or experience with the performing arts, administration / hospitality experience is a plus. Excellent people/public relations, good note-taking skills and attention to detail, organized/multi-tasking ability.
- Russian language level and usage: at least A2, GOOD communication skills
- Working hours: flexible, morning / evening hours, 10-15 hours / week.
- Possible duration: 2 months, September – October 2010.