Assistant editor: St.Petersburg
27 April, 2012
You will gain experience in utilizing a range of source materials and documents and in providing grammatically, well expressed final versions of translated documents and articles.
- Working with text templates and drafts
- Formatting of translated text according to client’s requirements (official documents, tables, diagrams etc.)
- Proof reading and editing final translated documents and drafts
- Networking and making contacts
- General requirements: Feeling for language, good computer skills, responsiveness, ability to meet the deadline and to work on a tight schedule. Native English, German or French language.
- Russian language level and usage: B1/В1+, good understanding of written Russian. Communication with Russian colleagues, receiving of tasks and reporting (both orally and in written), translation from Russian to English/German/French
- Working hours: part time, 3 hours / day, 2 -3 days / week
- Minimum age: 22
- Possible duration: 3 months – 1 year