We are updating our cancellation and postponements policy in the light of yesterday directive restricting the entry of foreign citizens to the Russian Federation till 1st of May.
1. Postponement of a booked course
All students who have booked programmes for the future will be able to postpone their courses & accommodation to a later date with no penalty. A credit note valid for two years would be issued.
Students can also convert their in-class courses to our live online ones.
2. Cancellation of future bookings
We encourage all students who have booked future courses to postpone rather than cancel. Any student who wishes to cancel rather than postpone for reasons directly connected with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) would be refunded for tuition in full and for accommodation in part – minus one week’s cost. Registration fees are non-refundable and can be deferred to a later start date. A refund request would be processed only in 90 days after the claim is received.
3. Students postponing their current course completion: credits for tuition
Current students would be able to postpone the completion of their course to a future date at no extra cost. Alternatively, they can continue their current courses online.
Students would be given a credit note for the remaining weeks of their course.
The following conditions would apply:
- Credits are valid for two years from the date of issue.
- If the original course is no longer available, students would be able to book a new course of the same cost as their current one.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund accommodation costs.
4. Arrangements in the event of the full Russian state border closure
In this event, no refund would apply as Liden & Denz would continue to support students in all aspects of their course, accommodation and welfare. Students would be fully supported by their teachers to continue their studies remotely. This would be achieved through a range of complementary delivery methods.
All accommodation would remain open as usual and there would be no change to the welfare support available to students.
For all the questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org