Legal assistance: St.Petersburg, Moscow
27 April, 2012
Legal assistants – also called paralegals— assume a wide range of tasks in legal offices. They can work in many different areas of the law, including litigation, personal injury, corporate law and real estate. Main duties:
- Legal assistance and research of international conditions in the legal business
- Finding prospective clients and promotional partners
- Document flow formalization
- Creating and maintaining a database of existing and prospective clients/partners
- General requirements: Higher or incomplete law education, good level of English, knowledge of business communication and correspondence, high computer and internet skills.
- Russian language level and usage: at least B1/В1+, good understanding of written Russian. Communication with Russian colleagues, receiving of tasks and reporting.
- Working hours: full time, 8 hours / day + 1 hour lunch break
- Minimum age: 21
- Possible duration: 1-6 months