English-speaking magazine writing intern, Moscow
07 October, 2013
You are a native English speaker/fluent in English and have a talent for writing and prior experience in journalism/ creative writing in English
- Writing news items and feature articles on a wide variety of topics
- Re-writing/translating news
- Attending events: exhibition openings, museums, theaters, cinema premiers and other cultural events
- Reviewing movies, books, events
- Contribute to other writers
- General requirements: Higher or incomplete higher education; good writing skills, prior experience in journalism/ creative writing in English, interest in Russian culture, history and society, sociable personality, team spirit.
- Russian language level and usage: A1. Team meetings, task assignments and reporting done in English
- Working hours: part time
- Minimum age: 18
- Length of internship: 1-6 months
- Start of internship: anytime
Please contact us if you are interested in this internship.