Translation: St. Petersburg, Moscow
27 February, 2012
An advertising agency in Moscow is ready to take an intern for translating texts for different websites. You will be responsible for translating documents and ensuring that the target message remains as close as possible to the original document.
- Writing of reports, letters etc.
- Interaction with foreign partners
- Searching for specialized information
- General requirements: Highly motivated person with working experience and higher or incomplete higher education high computer and communication skills, experience in writing business letters.
- Russian language level and usage: B1/B1+, good understanding of fluent Russian. Communication with Russian clients and colleagues, receiving of tasks and reporting (both orally and in written), translation from Russian.
- Working hours: full time, 8 hours / day + 1 hour lunch break
- Minimum age: 20
- Possible duration: 1-6 months