Liden & Denz Privacy Notice
Liden & Denz will keep any personal information you share with us safe and will only process it in accordance with this policy, and not for any purpose you might not reasonably expect.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you. It can include your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number and credit/debit card details and other information. The personal information we hold allows us to provide services and information, and to better understand and improve how we engage and communicate with stakeholders. We don’t ask for (or store) any data which we do not need.
What information do we collect about you?
Liden & Denz collects information about you when you fill in a form on our website or social media (for example, requesting a quote or information about our services), email us, make a booking directly or through an agency, send feedback about our services or make a complaint. We keep information about our perspective, current and former students, interns, host families, agents, partner schools and universities. We only ask for the information we actually need to provide you with the best service.
Where do we keep the information about you?
- If you make a query on our website, your contact information will be saved in our CRM system to ensure we contact you promptly and efficiently;
- If you book one of our services (as a direct client or an agent), your information will be saved in our student management system, so that we can issue all needed documents (e.g. invoice) and proceed with your booking
- If you opt in to receive our monthly newsletter, your contact information will be saved in our newsletter
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your personal information to:
- provide you with information on our programmes upon request;
- organise your stay in one of our schools, including courses, visa support, accommodation;
- keep a record of your relationship with us;
- ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted.
We will update you on our services, special offers and news only if you have opted-in to receive our newsletter. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Liden & Denz will not share or pass on your information without first obtaining your consent.
How will we keep your information safe?
We ensure there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your information and prevent unauthorised access.
- Liden & Denz aims to keep all IT systems updated with the latest security technologies in order to protect online data from cyberattacks and to ensure data is safely backed
- We restrict and monitor access to sensitive data. Personal information is available to staff only on a ‘need to know’ basis
- We do use the services of several external companies to collect or process information, including personal information, on our behalf. All these companies have proven their compliance with GDPR as well. We do comprehensive checks on these companies before we work with them, and when possible enact a contract to set our expectations and requirements; especially regarding how personal information will be managed, collected, and accessed
- We will not share your information without your consent unless required to do so by a medical emergency or legal circumstance
- We train our employees in online privacy and security
Access to your information and correction
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
You have the right to :
- request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- ask us to correct or remove information about you;
- opt out of any future contacts from us at any time;
To do any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us